We are looking for an SEO Analyst (AKA “Technical SEO Sherpa”) to join our growing team of talent:
This a full-time role of 40 hours per week.
In the role, you will be overseeing technical SEO delivery for an amazing pool of clients in markets as diverse as fashion and FinTech to automotive and travel. You will be advising clients and colleagues on architecture, performance and technical best practices and helping to troubleshoot technical issues with the “never settle” mindset we’re known for.
We are seeking an experienced SEO Analysts with a proven successful track record of technical SEO implementation on sites of various sizes.
If you answer “YES” to all these this role will be great for you:
- You love diving deep into HTML code and have the attention to detail needed to uncover the subtlest of issues affecting a site’s SEO performance.
- You are able to communicate technical recommendations and implementation requirements to all levels of understanding. You make can explain advanced issues to even the most novice marketer.
- You have excellent organizational and team management skills and possess the ability to manage competing deadlines. You are proficient at building processes.
- Extensive hands-on experience of all aspects of technical SEO such as canonicalization, pagination, sitemaps, Schema, crawl budget etc etc
- Extensive experience with Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, SEMrush, AHrefs, Ryte and other, similar tools.
- You’ve conducted technical SEO audits and analysis on sites of all sizes with consistent success. This experience will include local business websites, enterprise-level sites, e-commerce and international sites.
- Ability to research technical issues and make informed and actionable recommendations based on your findings - and then explain those findings to teammates and clients in plain speak.
You will require a reliable high-speed internet connection and a modern computer or laptop.
Cool stuff you'll get:
- The opportunity to work with a talented team on an important mission.
- Above market salary + incentives.
- At least one week off per quarter to down tools and have serious fun.
- Flexible-hours and the freedom to work from home (or anywhere else).
- Radical transparency across business metrics and information (we call this "open for business").
- 100% company-paid health insurance.
- Regular training, professional workshops and book purchases covered by us.
- Team retreats and meet-ups that bring together our remote-first workforce.
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our customers business.